THE BENEFITS OF ENROLLING
• LIVE THE ADVENTUROUS LIFE OF A PILOT •
• LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE •
• ONLINE ACCESS •
Get started with your first class today!
Why Aviation eLearning with Paul Hamilton?
eLearning.SportAviationCenter.com is an online e-learning portal for exceptional affordable, real-world pilot training. We bring you state-of-the-art courses to serve you in realizing and creating your dreams of flying.
Would you like to try a fun, new and exciting way to learn? Then purchase one of Paul Hamilton’s Interactive eLearning Courses. Each course includes interesting graphics, videos, and educational interactions. In addition, each section within a course is accompanied by questions to help test your knowledge and reinforce important concepts.
Real World Video – I put you in the cockpit for a “pilot’s view” during your flight lessons. Unlike other courses, mine are not just slideshows and talking heads.
Save Time & Money on Flight Lessons – By reviewing the relevant subject matter before each lesson, you’ll go to your next flight lesson prepared. This will make your time with your instructor much more efficient, saving you time and money.
Access Anywhere, Any Time – These courses were designed to be used on an iPad, Android tablet device, laptop or desktop computer.
The Most Comprehensive Courses Available – I take you beyond the book answers. My courses focus on really learning to fly and improving your flying skills…not just memorizing test questions.
Learn Faster. Improve Your Flying. It’s Easy! – We deliver online classes and courses to make it easy, save you money, help you learn faster and to improve your flying not offered anywhere else online!
A Personalized Training Experience – Minimize your time in a classroom and/or with your instructor. With my course, you can learn on your own schedule and at your own pace. It’s easy to review segments multiple times or even skip ahead.
Integrated – Powerful programs help you learn using three different forms of media.
Built From The Ground Up For a New Way To Learn – Our training library is built upon the foundation of new and recurrent aircraft training in weight-shift control trike or fixed-wing airplane light sport aircraft (LSA) through our exclusive learning management system.
Go Beyond Imagining What It Would Be Like — Execute your dreams into material results and become a pilot!
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You created a password at the time of purchase. You can click on “COURSES” or “MY COURSE” to access your course. If you are not logged in, click on “LOGIN” to login. You may also go to “MY ACCOUNT” to see all of your courses and order history.
- What is it? Comprehensive study for FAA Knowledge Exams.
- How do I access it? Within 48 hours of your purchase of either courses mentioned, your unique access code will be emailed to you. Access the database of your choice for 24 months using any internet connected computer, tablet, or smartphone at Prepware Online: www.Prepware.com.
- What does it do for me?
- You’ll be able to take practice tests in preparation for the FAA Knowledge Exam.
- Prepware Practice Tests Prepware is a simulated test center from the experts in FAA Knowledge Exam preparation.
- ASA’s practice tests give you the confidence you need to head to the testing center.
- You have the option to use these practice tests to acquire your test sign-off from ASA staff, or show your flight or ground instructor the results (by printing or e-mailing) for their endorsement.
- You select which test you are preparing for and the corresponding test type will be presented. The tests represent the most current data available (June, 2013).
- Prepware.com features include:
- Information from the most trusted source in aviation training; questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
- Realistic test simulation; 5 practice tests. Tests use the correct type and number of questions, and the time allowed for your certificate or rating. Performance graphs let you hone your studies; upon completion, review explanations and answers for the entire test and see your grade for each subject.
- Get your sign-off; submit 2 of the 5 practice tests with scores 80% or better to ASA or your instructor to receive your sign-off and graduation certificate or print results for your flight/ground instructor to endorse. Either way you have everything you need to schedule your exam with the testing center.